Gripmas is 5 weeks from today. I took the last 2 weeks easy to recover from the 10 mile run and accommodate the postural changes from my visit to physical therapy. It is time for a 5 week blitz, where I do everything possible to maximize results from my training and hit a short term peak. For the next 5 weeks I will:
1. Hit all 5 of my scheduled training sessions each week
2. Use the time change to return to morning workouts
3. Allow no deviations in my nutritional plan, providing for quality food on a per meal basis
4. Perform a daily active recovery session
5. Lie down for bed by 9pm Sun-Th, 11pm Fr/Sat, midnight exception for bowling and code releases
6. Play no video games (I need time from somewhere!)
I am ready for this. I can do anything for a month.