Last night I failed to get enough sleep. This morning after mobility work and stretching, I went out to eat instead of lifting. By the time I trained, I was exhausted. I opted to focus on stability and got video:
Deadlifts - 5 x 50k, 70k, 80k, 80k, 80k
Renegade Rows - 6/6 x 16k, 16k, 16k, 16k
Split Squats - 5/5 x BW, 12k, 16k, 16k
Overhead Press - 5 x 45, 65, 85lbs; 4 x 85; 3 x 85
Pinch Barbell - 5 x Empty, 50, 70, 75lbs; 6 x 75lbs
Overhead Lever with 8lbs - 5/5 @ 15", 18", 21"
Static Front Lever with 6lbs - 1/1 @ 15", 17"; Righty @ 20" (fail Lefty)
1. Conditioning work was dropped due to the lack of sleep.
2. Despite my lack of energy, all lifts felt stronger than last time.
3. I will train again on Saturday. It makes more sense given the contest date.
4. I will try elevating my lower foot on the split squats next time.
5. I planned to do another set of levers, but my left wrist started hurting.