Great day leading up to this one. I got plenty of sleep, ate well, spent the day on interesting work, and capped it off with a job offer just before my training session! I was motivated to say the least:
Romanian Deadlifts - 5 x 20k, 60k, 90k, 90k, 90k, 90k
Overhead Press - 5 x 45lbs, 65lbs, 85lbs, 85lbs, 85lbs, 85lbs
Split Squat - 5/5 x 12k, 16k, 20k, 20k, 20k
Renegade Rows - 5/5 x 16k, 20k, 20k, 20k
Pinch Barbell - 5 x Empty, 50lbs, 70lbs; 3 x 95lbs, 95lbs, 95lbs
1. I decided to drop conventional deadlifts down to once a week.
2. My shoulders felt tired, so I kept the weight low on overhead press.
3. I hit new territory with the split squats, very cool.
4. Renegade rows were a matter of holding at current strength levels.
5. Pinch barbell fried my hands. I decided to skip levering as a result.
Overall a fine session. I am slowly acclimating to the heat. Time to evaluate my career options...