Running on more sleep this evening:
KB Squats to Box - 8 x BW, 16k, 24k, 16k's, 20k's, 24k's; 5 x 24k's; 8 x 20k's
Deadlifts w/ Band - 8 x 60k, 185lbs, 185lbs, 185lbs, 185lbs
Split Squats - 8/8 x BW, 12k, 12k
Grippers - Reps on Trainer, #1, BBSA; 2 attempts on BBSM per hand
Side Bridges - 50s/50s x BW, BW
1. I went a little heavier on the squats. They felt fine, but I tired by the end. I'd like to lower my box a little.
2. I kept the deadlifts a little lighter with more volume. I feel like my form was shaky.
3. Split squats were going well. I am finally up to a kettlebell again, only this time with the weight overhead. I need to hang here for awhile and build up the volume.
4. Grippers are going strong. I did not close the BBSM, but it was after several sets of reps on the BBSA.
5. Side bridges fit in since I'm watching the end of the strongman DVD from netflix. They were worthwhile.
Overall I am happy. My rest needs to keep improving. My nutrition is doing well. At this point, my only real goal is to hang on to the strength I have as my body weight creeps down a pound at a time. Maybe I'll be lean by summer.